SPRING IS HERE:
LADY BUGS, STINK BUGS, ANTS AND ALL KINDS OF CREEPY CRAWLIES ARE HERE AND COMING SOON NEAR YOU!
CALL or text us now AND they WILL regret they ever bugged you!!!
As low as $50 for Monthly Pest Control and $88 for Quarterly Pest Control!
DO YOU HAVE BEDBUGS INFESTING YOUR HOUSE/ APARTMENT/ HOTEL/ MOTEL???
CALL or TEXT US NOW AT 931-305-6451
TO AVAIL OUR AFFORDABLE BEDBUG TREATMENT
We proud ourselves to be a company who offers
affordable BEDBUG TREATMENT. We offer SPLIT PAYMENT OPTION to people who found it hard to fully pay their Bedbug Treatment upfront.
Keith's knowledge and experiences treating bedbugs over the years will assure you that he will inform and educate you regarding your bedbug problems.
HERE IS SOME INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BEDBUGS:
FOR AS LOW AS $300 FOR BEDBUG TREATMENT
W/ FREE LIVING ROOM TREATMENT
Have cockroaches invaded your basement?
Bed bugs made a home out of your hotel beds and/or home?
Or ants helped themselves to leftovers at your restaurant?
You'll need an exterminator to deal with the infestation.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU GET RID OF THEM.
We've got effective solutions for wasps, rats, mice, ticks, mosquitoes and more.We install moisture barriers to keep conditions less favorable to different types of insects.
Causey's Pest Control is the pest control company to call in Dover & Clarksville, Paris and surrounding areas.
WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICES AROUND
"BEDBUG TREATMENT FOR AS LOW AS
$300 PER BEDROOM WITH FREE LIVING ROOM TREATMENT"
"60 DAY WARRANTY FOR BEDBUG OR EVEN 1-YR IF YOU QUALIFY"
We are serving:
and surrounding areas.
"WE CATER FURTHER OUT FOR BEDBUG AND TERMITE WORK."
Proper preparation is an essential step for ensuring the most effective results from your upcoming bed bug treatment. This Bedbug Checklist will provide detailed instructions on what you need to do before your scheduled treatment. Preparation involves everything from providing adequate access to your unit or property, to cleaning and posttreatment recommendations.
We understand that appropriate preparation can be difficult to achieve in a short period of time and that senior citizens or handicapped individuals may need additional assistance and time considerations.
5. Remove all outlet covers and switch plates on the walls.
6. Remove all picture frames from the wall and stand them up against the wall for treatment.
7. Fish tanks must be covered with a towel or plastic.
8. All clothing and linens, and other items must be cleaned and kept isolated until after the first treatment.
9. It is very important that all rooms be vacuumed prior to treatment, especially along baseboards
10. All people and pets must be out of the building during treatment and may not re-enter the home for 4 hours.
1. Remove all blankets, sheets, covers, pillows, bath towels, and curtains from the bed and room and run through the dryer on high heat for 30 minutes. After drying, bag up in garbage bags.
2. Empty all drawers and closets and run all cloth belongings through a dryer on high heat for 30 minutes, then bag all of the belongings in garbage bags.
3. Mattresses and box springs should be left in place if they are not going to be discarded. This helps keep activity in place for the technician to treat and keeps them from going elsewhere in the home.
4. Move furniture away from the wall at least 18 inches if possible.
Bed Bug Checklist
About Your Exterminator